Membership fees are contributions from young Nigerians who have the zeal and passion to join the Tranquil Youths Organization of Nigeria (TYON). It is a show of support and commitment in funding and achieving the goals of TYON as a non-profit organisation, and devotion to the aspirations and values the organisation represents.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 45.
- Applicants must be advocates of youths’ empowerment and development in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a passion for selfless service to TYON and Nigeria.
- Applicants must abhor every form of violence, hate speech and committed to the values of TYON and most of all uphold the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be advocates of the anti-corruption drive.
- Applicants must be advocates of credible & dependable youths” leadership in Nigeria.
All members of TYON are entitled to
- A branded face cap.
- A membership card.
- A membership code.
- Free admission to the TYON leadership academy.
- Free admission to the TYON football academy.
- Free admission to the TYON movie academy.
- Free enrollment for the TYON beauty pageant show.
- Free business name registrations for entrepreneurs (Only for Full Members).
- Access to a maximum of 500,000 naira TYON entrepreneurship grant (Only for Full Members).
- Free skills acquisition, equipment and entrepreneurship starter funds.
- Access to a maximum of 1,000,000 naira TYON entrepreneurship micro interest-free loan without collateral (Only for Full Members).
- Free admission to the TYON leadership award.
- Free admission to the TYON local, state and national debate competition.
- Free admission to the TYON local, state and national carnivals.
1.) The contribution by members of TYON is not in any way connected to the recruitment exercise.
The fee is strictly for the provisions of souvenirs with the insignia of the organization to registered members such as;
- Branded Face cap
- Muffler scarf
- Membership card
Also from individuals and members donations.
2.) It is crucial to note that while all academically qualified members are entitled to apply to work for the organisation, only a limited number of qualified members will be recruited in the course of shortlisting and interview to work in the administrative offices of the organization.
It is the resolve of the TYON to restrict the recruitment to its members who have the zeal and passion in discharging their administrative responsibilities in service to the organization for a tranquil Nigeria.
The focus of the Tranquil Youths Organization Of Nigeria is on youth development and empowerment through various social and economic programmes without charge.
It is the desire of TYON to take most of the less privileged Nigerian Youths off the streets, free of all sorts of vices and crimes by engaging them in various vocations free of charge and exploring their talents for a defined future.
3.) All members/staff are expected to work in their various states of permanent residence.
Interviews for members/applicants will be virtual via zoom and training done for the members/staff trainees in the various states.
No member/applicant is expected to embark on any trip outside their state of permanent residence for an interview or work for the organization.
Board of Trustees