Membership fees are contributions from young Nigerians who have the zeal and passion to join the Tranquil Youths Organization of Nigeria (TYON). It is a show of support and commitment in funding and achieving the goals of TYON as a non-profit organisation, and devotion to the aspirations and values the organisation represents.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 45.
- Applicants must be advocates of youths’ empowerment and development in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a passion for selfless service to TYON and Nigeria.
- Applicants must abhor every form of violence, hate speech and committed to the values of TYON and most of all uphold the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be advocates of the anti-corruption drive.
- Applicants must be advocates of credible & dependable youths” leadership in Nigeria.
All members of TYON are entitled to
- A membership card.
- A membership code.
Access to TYON job board.
- Access to a maximum of 100,000 naira Quick TYON interest-free loans.
- Free skills acquisition, equipment, and entrepreneurship starter funds.
- Access to a maximum of 500, 000 naira TYON entrepreneurship low-interest loans without collateral.
- Free admission to the TYON leadership award.
- Can apply to any category of job available if they have the qualification and experience required.
Free Career mentoring and professional development programme.
Free scholarship and study abroad program.
- Free admission to the TYON leadership academy.
- Free admission to the TYON football academy.
- Free admission to the TYON movie academy.
- Free enrollment for the TYON beauty pageant show.
- Free business name registrations for entrepreneurs.
- Free admission to the TYON local, state, and national debate competition.
- Free admission to the TYON local, state, and national carnivals.